THE PERFECT INSIGHT
Pure Diesel Power is proud to offer the All New line of Edge tuners. The Juice with Attitude CTS2, Evolution CTS2, and Insight CTS2 all offer their own style and features to make sure your Powerstroke, Cummins, or Duramax are cranking out the HP!
Observe and understand your vehicle’s parameters using Edge’s state-of-the-art technology. Our Insight CTS 2 delivers unmatched monitoring capability for any OBD II vehicle (1996 or newer). This digital gauge display works well with custom tuning products or as a stand-alone monitor for total insight on how your vehicle is performing.
The Insight is the #1 preferred digital gauge monitor in the market today, used by daily drivers and enthusiasts everywhere. The Insight is the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art, multi-gauge touch-screen display on the market. It is an instantaneous and inexpensive alternative to bulky, analog gauges that would otherwise cost hundreds of dollars and take hours to install. This is the perfect tool for those who want to monitor their vehicle's performance and prefer not to program their vehicle, or for those who already have significant performance upgrades and want to safely monitor their vehicle's performance. Not only can the Insight monitor vehicle performance, but it can also be intelligently configured to provide audible and visual alerts to help you protect your vehicle.
Insight CTS2 Features:
- Slim, sleek case design
- 5” full–color, high-resolution, swipe screen
- Custom color mixer for gauge arcs, needles, and backgrounds
- Multiple gauge screen layouts
- Fully customizable backgrounds
- HDMI style plug for power and linking EAS accessories
- One-touch easy menu navigation
- Notification center
- Available for 1996 and vehicles equipped with an OBDII (diagnostic) port
- Switch between US or Metric units of measure
- Comprehensive digital gauge display
- Available for 1996 and newer vehicles equipped with an OBDII port
- Compatible with other tuning devices
- Displays dozens of parameters
- Light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Internet Updateable
*Some features may vary by make/model/year.
• Adjust EFILive™ Tuned PCMS on-the-fly
On 2001-2005 LB7 and LLY Duramax engines you can now change the power levels on-the-fly created by your EFILive™ custom tuning software with your Edge Insight CTS2! Simply use your EFILive™ software to change your DSP5 Switch Type from “hard wire” to “serial”. Once you are set up to support “serial” communication, simply use the up and down arrow buttons on your Insight to adjust EFILive™ tunes on-the-fly.
• Displays Fuel Rail Pressure on Duramax Engines
• Displays Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Status on new diesels with DPF traps
Control Smarty's Power-On-Demand
Your Dodge is tuned with Smarty, but how are you monitoring your vital engine parameters? Tuning your Dodge and not running an Insight monitor is like taking a knife to a gun fight. The Edge Insight beats any analog gauge system or other digital monitors hands down when it comes to features, monitoring, and maintenance. With our new software update, Smarty users can now control their Power-On-Demand from the Insight monitor. You have a lot of money invested in your Dodge and you deserve the best. You deserve Edge!
• Use the Insight to change the Power-On-Demand settings of your Smarty programmer with a touch of a button
• If your truck is tuned by Smarty, simply connect the Insight to your OBDII (diagnostic) port and control the Smarty Power-on-Demand tuning that was loaded into your trucks computer!
Expandable (items sold separately)
• Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
• Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer for engine protection
BACK-UP CAMERA (sold separately)
The Insight CTS features a built-in video port that allows users to connect the state-of-the-art Edge back-up camera, or other compatible video source directly to the CTS2 unit.
MYSTYLE™ SOFTWARE (included)
MyStyle™ software that allows users to choose from a variety of Edge custom backgrounds or simply upload an image of your choice. Size, crop and save to your CTS2 unit for the ultimate in customizability.
The Evolution programmer has the ability to remove/adjust your vehicle’s factory speed limiter. Improper use of this feature could result in a serious or fatal accident. Removal/adjustment of the factory speed limiter is intended for use in a closed circuit, legally sanctioned racing environment. Even if racing in a legally sanctioned racing environment, it is your responsibility to ensure your tires and other vehicle components are rated to travel at increased speeds with the speed limiter removed/adjusted. If you remove/adjust the speed limiter during highway driving, it is your responsibility to obey all driving laws, including adhering to posted speed limits.
Removing/adjusting the speed limiter for purposes inconsistent with the product's intended function, as stated herein, is a violation of the product’s intended use and invalidates the product's warranty. Edge Products is not responsible for or liable for the consequences of improper product use.
Edge part number: 84130
Optional Pyrometer probe part numbers: 98620.