- Includes Turbine Blanket for Primary Turbo
- Stage-compounded AirWerks S300 turbochargers
- High CFM yielding high power with low EGTs
- Quick, low-rpm response
- Broad power curve across the entire engine rpm range
- Easily cool 575 rear wheel horsepower
- Great towing and competition
- Upgrade kits available for Super B Single
- 1190 CFM - 82.30 LBS/MN - 650 HP
- Comp Wheel High Pressures: 66mm 2.60in
- Comp Wheel Low Pressures: 58mm 2.28in
- Primary Turbo, Down Pipe, Piping, Air Box, Washable Air Filter, Heat Wrap, Clamps, Hoses, Oil Drains, Brackets and Hardware
- Extended tip compressor wheel technology
- This kit contains everything to convert Super B to Tow Twins
- 12,000 Miles
Note: This Upgrade kit only includes 1 turbocharger and will convert your current setup into the "Towing Twins". YOU MUST already have a Super B Single Turbocharger to complete this system. Exhaust Manifold not included.
We recommend that applications with twin turbos utilize one of our Cool-It Intercoolers – only BD Charge Air Coolers are designed to handle the flow and boost pressure created with these fueling and turbo combinations.
We suggest tuning your fueling program to not exceed 1200 degrees F when working your engine hard with whatever turbo combination you have. Adjusting your waste gate closed for higher boost pressure provides more air and cooler exhaust gas temperatures. Extreme high exhaust gas temperatures will cause head gasket problems among many other problems. Turbos need exhaust temperatures to develop boost but temperatures above 1200 F reflect not enough air for the amount of fuel injected. Stock intake filters will not handle twin turbo air needs.