ATS Aurora 5000 Plus Compound Turbo System w/ Large Turbo on Top, 2003-2007.5 Dodge 5.9L CR Cummins
Introducing the ATS Aurora Plus 5000 Compound Turbo Kit. This kit uses the stock HE351 turbocharger and combines it with the powerful ATS Aurora 5000 turbocharger to give a compound turbo system that is unmatched in response and performance.
Why compound? Compounding turbochargers increase both power and performance. Smaller turbochargers are known for quicker response times and off-the-line power, but they are limited in the peak power they can produce. Larger turbochargers can produce massive power, but lag in the lower ranges. Compounding turbochargers allows for the best of both the large and small turbochargers to be utilized. The ATS Aurora Plus 5000 Compound Turbo Kit can easily increase the performance of a truck to over 650 horsepower.
ATS has spent thousands of hours perfecting the balance of the turbochargers in our compound setup, until they were able to do it all. These turbochargers are matched perfectly in order to allow any truck to tow heavy loads, drag race, sled pull, and daily drive, all in one package. There is literally no drawback when running compound turbo chargers.
- Compound the stock HE351 with the massive ATS Aurora 5000
- Gain massive power while maintaining stock response times
- Ultimate towing and performance compound setup
- Designed to easily install without interfering with stock components
- No need for additional parts or fabrication
- Comes with a 5 year/500,000 mile warranty from ATS Diesel Performance
- The ATS Aurora Plus 5000 Compound Turbo Kit is by far the most complete kit on the market
- Everything needed to install this kit is specifically designed to ensure an easy installation into a stock 03-07 Dodge 5.9L truck
- All the components are included
- No fabrication is necessary on stock applications
- Engine Manufacturer: Cummins
- Make: Dodge Diesel
- Models: 2500/3500
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Liter: 5.9 Liter
- Series: Aurora Plus 5000
- Sold As: Kit
Note: ATS recommends the use of head studs with this turbo kit