- Outflows stock intercooler tubes by 17%
- 3" Hot-Side mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- 3-1/2" Cold-Side mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance
- Includes premium stainless steel T-bolt clamps and silicone couplings for long life, perfect fit and strength
- Works with aFe or OE intercooler
- Uses all factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation
- 1/8" NPT ports, are provided for connecting pressure sensors or water methanol injection on the cold side tube
Utilizes the factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation. Includes high quality stainless steel T-bolt clamps and heavy-duty 5-Ply polyester reinforced couplings for strength and durability. The tubes also come equipped with billet aluminum 1/8" NPT ports, are provided for connecting pressure sensors or water methanol injection and work with OEM or aFe's upgraded intercooler (46-20032).
Flow and Performance:
aFe Power's intercooler tubes are constructed from 3" (hot side) and 3-1/2" (cold side) mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then, powder-coated for a nice finish. The high-temp wrinkle-black powder-coating also insulates the tubes from engine heat and protects the tube from corrosion. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence, minimize pressure loss, while increasing horsepower and torque.
A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
Note: These Intercooler tubes are not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
AFE part number: 46-20034-B