Volume: 3 to 4 quarts over stock
Dimensions: Click here for dimensions
Number of Bolts: 18
This PML pan features heavy duty construction, extra capacity, drain, and cooling fins.
The Aisin AS68RC transmission is found in 2007-2012 Ram 3500, 4500, 5500 trucks with the 6.7 Cummins Diesel.
PML designed this pan to provide as much clearance as possible to the bolts at the rear of the pan. There is a cross member below these bolts and to access them on the stock pan or the PML pan, you will probably need to jack up the transfer case. This pan works with the stock gasket and filter.
Always check your truck to verify your configuration and clearance.
PML located the drain plug on the driver's side of the pan. On the side of the pan, the drain plug is less likely to get damaged.
- Cooling — extra fluid capacity, fins, and aluminum construction for cooler fluid temperatures
- Drain hole and magnetic drain plug — on the side for safety
- Secure seal — machined flat gasket flange for a leak free seal
- Strength — high quality, thick walls
- Works with stock gasket and filter
- Includes new mounting bolts and magnetic drain plug
If you want PML to drill and tap the pan, there is a $55 machining charge per hole and we would need to know the size. We can machine between 1/8 NPT and 1/2 NPT. Default size is 1/8 NPT if you require a different size, please call to order.