Backordered til Early December **Updated 11/15/2021**
Designed by Dave Goerend and staff, who have been researching and developing to make their own pan to fit their needs and are now sharing these results.
- Sloped floor-resulting in 100% drainage ( patent pending)
- Tapped hole for easy installation of temp. sender
- Magnetic drain plug with copper ring to remove any metal particles and create a leak-proof seal
- CNC machined
- Constructed of lightweight cast aluminum for efficient heat dissipation and durability
- Holds 2 1/2 quarts more transmission fluid than stock (tested to be the best amount)
- Billet aluminum lowering block to position the filter in the optimum position
- Gasket also included
- LIMITED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
Includes all Hardware for Installation, 3/8 Drive Allen Socket, Billet Lowering Block
For best results use Mopar Trans Filter #3515996 (Dacron Filter) or Transtar #12010C- Not included. Does include a basic filter.