MAXXStak 2" Front Leveling Kit for 1994-2001 Ram 4x4 1500 and 1994-2013 Ram 4x4 2500/3500 including Mega Cab models
- Lifts front suspension 2”
- Provides lift to level the vehicle, fit larger wheels and tires, or increase ground clearance
- Provides a more aggressive appearance
- Maintains OEM ride quality
- Durable and economical alternative to complex and expensive lift kits
- Premium quality engineering and materials
- Requires no extensive modifications to the vehicle
- Excellent SuspensionMAXX customer service and technical support
- 100% Made in America and covered by the MAXX Structural Lifetime Warranty
1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
1994-2013 Dodge Ram 2500 & 3500 4x4
The SuspensionMAXX MAXXStak 2 inch Front Leveling Kit provides 2” of lift to the front suspension of 1994-2001 Ram 4x4 1500 and 1994-2013 Ram 4x4 2500/3500 including Mega Cab models. MAXXStak enhances ride profile, and is an economical alternative to expensive lift kits. Allows use of up to 34” tires.
The MAXXStak Kit includes all required hardware. Simply insert the CNC precision milled aluminum spacers between the top of the coil over struts and the shock tower. Then install our ShoX-Xtenders, which allow use of the stock shocks, thereby retaining the factory smooth ride and avoiding the expense of purchasing longer shocks.
Spacers included in the MAXXStak SMX-10200 kit are made from billet aluminum for strength and long life. No cracking, No sagging, No rust. The kit requires no cutting or drilling – making it completely reversible. Installation takes approximately 2-3 hours using appropriate tools and is supported by the SuspensionMAXX Techical Support Program. MAXXStak is 100% Made in America and covered by the MAXX Structural Lifetime Warranty.
Suspension Maxx part number: SMX-10200