MAXXLinks Custom for April 1995-1997 and 1998-1999 Ram 2500/3500 4x4 that has been lifted 4” or more.
Sold in Pairs
- Wear prone stock ball socket is replaced with a long-lasting, simple and robust design
- Thermoplastic/urethane bushings perform better and last longer than original equipment rubber design
- Features include 4140 alloy steel eyelets, drawn over mandrel steel tubing and grade 8 bolts
- Extended length accommodates suspensions with lift kits of 4” or more – measures 7.5” center to center
- Maintenance-free, corrosion resistant, and won’t squeak or rattle
- Excellent SuspensionMAXX customer service and technical support
- 100% American Made and covered by the MAXXLinks Limited Warranty
- April 1995-1997 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4 Lifted 4” or More
- 1998-1999 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4 Lifted 4” or More
MAXXLink Heavy Duty Sway Bar End Links are designed in an extended length, to fit April 1995-1999 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4 trucks that have been lifted 4” or more. MAXXLink Heavy Duty Sway Bar End Links were developed by the innovators at SuspensionMAXX as an extremely durable, cost efficient and long lasting solution for the quick wearing OEM end links – which are known to have a short service life.
The MAXXLink end link system replaces the weak OEM ball-in-socket style link with a simple, robust and high quality design. MAXXLinks won’t squeak or rattle and are maintenance free. 100% made in the USA and covered by the MAXXLinks Limited Warranty.
MAXXLink Heavy Duty Sway Bar End Links use thermoplastic/urethane bushings to perform better and last longer than the original equipment ball-in-socket design. Eyelet links are manufactured with ultra-high strength 4140 treated alloy steel and electroplated with yellow zinc dichromate for corrosion resistance. Shaft sections are made from drawn over mandrel steel tubing and grade 8 bolts for durability. Maintenance free MAXXLinks come complete with stainless steel washers and locking fasteners.
MAXXLink is sized to fit 1995-1999 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 models that have lifted 4” or more. Please note that the links are designed to fit 1995 models manufactured April 1995 and later. They are designed to work with the inverted front suspension design with the tower at the axle – which places the sway bar higher than the steering.
MAXXLinks simply replace original equipment sway bar end links. Installation takes just forty five minutes to an hour and is supported by the SuspensionMAXX Technical Support Program.
Suspension Maxx part numbers: (See second image for description on what length you may need)
- SMX-122450 - MAXXLinks Custom - April 1995-1999 - 5" Center to Center
- SMX-122455 - MAXXLinks Custom - April 1995-1999 - 5.5" Center to Center
- SMX-122460 - MAXXLinks Custom - April 1995-1999 - 6" Center to Center
- SMX-122465 - MAXXLinks Custom - April 1995-1999 - 6.5" Center to Center
- SMX-122470 - MAXXLinks Custom - April 1995-1999 - 7" Center to Center
- SMX-122475 - MAXXLinks Custom - April 1995-1999 - 7.5" Center to Center
- SMX-122480 - MAXXLinks Custom - April 1995-1999 - 8" Center to Center
- SMX-122485 - MAXXLinks Custom - April 1995-1999 - 8.5" Center to Center