MAXXLinks Leveled for 2000-2001 Ram 4x4 1500 and 2000-2002 Ram 4x4 2500/3500 with leveling kits up to 3". Center to center measurement of 5.5"
Sold in Pairs
- Wear prone stock ball socket is replaced with a long-lasting, simple and robust design
- Thermoplastic/urethane bushings perform better and last longer than original equipment rubber design
- Features include 4140 alloy steel eyelets, drawn over mandrel steel tubing and grade 8 bolts
- Extended Length to fit vehicles leveled up to 3”. Center to center measurement of 5.5".
- Maintenance-free, corrosion resistant, and won’t squeak or rattle
- Excellent SuspensionMAXX customer service and technical support
- 100% American Made and covered by the MAXXLinks Limited Warranty
- 2000-2001 Ram 4x4 1500 Leveled up to 3”
- 2000-2002 Ram 4x4 2500/3500 Leveled up to 3”
MAXXLink part number SMX-1225L is made in an extended length, measuring 5.5” center to center, to fit 2000-2001 Ram 4x4 1500 and 2000-2002 Ram 4x4 2500/3500 trucks that have been leveled up to 3”. Fits all cab options, as well single wheel and dual wheel configurations.
MAXXLink Leveled Heavy Duty Sway Bar End Links were developed by the innovators at SuspensionMAXX as an extremely durable, cost efficient and long lasting solution for the quick wearing OEM end links – which are known to have a short service life. The MAXXLink end link system replaces the wear prone OEM ball-in-socket style link with a simple and robust high quality design. 100% manufactured in the US and covered under the MAXXLinks Limited Warranty.
MAXXLink Leveled Heavy Duty Sway Bar End Links use thermoplastic/urethane bushings to perform better and last longer than the original equipment ball-in-socket design. Eyelet links are manufactured with ultra-high strength 4140 treated alloy steel and electroplated with yellow zinc dichromate for corrosion resistance. Shaft sections are made from drawn over mandrel steel tubing and grade 8 bolts for durability. Maintenance free MAXXLinks come complete with stainless steel washers and locking fasteners.
MAXXLinks simply replace original equipment sway bar end links. Installation takes just forty five minutes to an hour and is supported by the SuspensionMAXX Technical Support Program.
Suspension Maxx part number: SMX-1225L