Shock is sold individually, it is recommended that shocks are replaced in pairs.
Designed for- 1994-2013 DODGE RAM 2500 4WD | 1994-2012 DODGE RAM 3500 (FRONT) with up to 2.5 of lift.
Can ALSO fit 94-16 Dodge Ram 2500-3500 +2 to +4 inch ride height with this part number:
Low Profile Shock Mounts - FPE-LPSM
5100 Series Features:
- For Front Lifted Height of 2-4"
- 46mm monotube design
- Large piston diameter provides superior handling and performance
- Zinc plated for resistance to harsh elements
- Patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions for maximum comfort, and control on and off roads.
- Split compression and rebound valving
- Shock is tuned specifically for your truck, Jeep, or SUV
- Vehicle specific tuning optimizes performance for ride and handling
- Black shock boot included
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Series: 5100 Series
- Old Part Number: F4-BE5-6681-H7 / F4-BE5-6681-H8
- Collapsed Length: 14.88in / 378mm
- Extended Length: 24.37in / 619mm
- Body Design: 46mm ID smooth body (Non-coilover)
- Boot Included: Black bellows
- Finish: Zinc plated
- Internal Design: Monotube
- Lower Mount Type: Eye 14.1mm
- Upper Mount Type: Stem
- Reservoir: No
Why Get The 5100 Series?
The 5100 Series offers traditional Bilstein technology with applications for lifted trucks, Jeeps, and SUVs. Due to the larger tires and a hightened center of gravity, lifted trucks place an extra demand on a shock absorbers dampening ability. Bilstein's 5100 monotube design and patended digressive valving is uniquely suited to confront these demands. On or off road, loaded or unloaded, Bilstein 5100 shocks instantly react to changing road inputs to maintain a stable, controlled, and comfortable ride.
OEM Certified Shock Mounts
Each 5100 Series shock has extremely durable and long lasting vulcanized neoprene rubber bushings with vehicle specific sleeves or cast crossbars. OEM certified mounting hardware allows for easy installation.
Bilstein part number: 24-185776.