- 69-93 Dodge D/W-250 2WD/4WD
- 69-93 Dodge D/W-350 2WD/4WD
- 94-02 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 2WD/4WD
- 70-97 Ford F-350 2WD
- 80-96 Ford F-250 2WD
- 80-97 Ford F-250 4WD
- 80-97 Ford F-350 4WD
- 99-04 Ford F-350 2WD
- 68-87 GM C-3500 2WD (Fits with Reese 5th Wheel Rail Kit Models 30033,30035 & 30729)
- 73-87 GM C-1500,C2500,C-10,C-20,C-30 (Fits with Reese 5th Wheel Rail Kit Models 30033,30035 & 30729)
Part number: HP10089
This kit adds approx. 5000LBS of LOAD LEVELING FORCE!
This kit mounts OUTSIDE the frame rails.
Pacbrake’s air springs allow you to easily level out your truck’s stance for any towing/hauling situation with the ability to adjust the amount of air in each spring. Filling the springs can be done in two ways, the most standard being our manual fill kits that provide you with easily accessible fill valves located near your rear license plate OR the more convenient option would be adding onboard air to your truck and operating your air suspension system right from the driver’s seat. Pacbrake air springs work in addition to your existing suspension, not as a substitution. It is important to note that by installing an air suspension kit, your max load capacity (GVWR) does not increase.
Pacbrake Air Springs are designed and manufactured to be the #1 air suspension choice among consumers.
- 2 Ply Rubber
- CNC Machined Anodized Aluminum End Caps
- Air Adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI
- Max Air Pressure: 180 PSI, working load
- Max Load Pressure at 100 PSI: 2585 lbs (lrg double convoluted)
- Max Load Pressure at 100 PSI: 2270 lbs (double convoluted)
- Max Load Pressure at 100 PSI: 2220 lbs (single convoluted)
- Grade 5 Hardware, Plated
BRACKETS (not included in Fabricator's Air Suspension Kits)
- Precision, Laser Cut
- Powder Coated
- D.O.T. Approved
- Quick Connect Fittings
- Plated for Corrosion Resistance