MAXXLinks for 2011-2013 Ram 4x4 2500/3500 inc. Mega Cab. Stock Length. Center to center measurement of 5.5"
Sold in Pairs
- Wear prone stock ball socket is replaced with a long-lasting, simple and robust design
- Thermoplastic/urethane bushings perform better and last longer than original equipment rubber design
- Features include 4140 alloy steel eyelets, drawn over mandrel steel tubing and grade 8 bolts
- Direct replacement for OE sway bar end links – measures 5.5” center to center
- Maintenance-free, corrosion resistant, and won’t squeak or rattle
- Excellent SuspensionMAXX customer service and technical support
- 100% American Made and covered by the MAXXLinks Limited Warranty
2011-2013 Ram 4x4 2500/3500 including Mega Cab
MAXXLinks SMX-1311 is a direct replacement for the stock sway bar links on 2011-2013 Ram 4x4 2500/3500 including Mega Cab models. MAXXLinks Heavy Duty Sway Bar End Links are your solution to weak original equipment sway bar links. Instead of using a ball and socket design that is prone to rust and deterioration, we implement a rubber bushing that provides needed articulation without corrosion and premature wear. MAXXLinks remain tight and free of play much longer than the stock links, and they won’t rattle over bumps. Rather than frequently replacing your OE links, enjoy the cost efficiency of long lasting MAXXLinks.
MAXXLinks Heavy Duty Sway Bar End Links use thermoplastic/urethane bushings to perform better and last longer than the original equipment ball-in-socket design. Eyelet links are manufactured with ultra-high strength 4140 treated alloy steel and electroplated with yellow zinc dichromate for corrosion resistance. Shaft sections are made from drawn over mandrel steel tubing and grade 8 bolts for durability. Maintenance free MAXXLinks come complete with stainless steel washers and locking fasteners. MAXXLinks can be used as high-quality replacement parts or as a preventative maintenance measure.
MAXXLinks Heavy Duty Sway Bar End Links simply replace original equipment sway bar end links. No drilling is required. Installation takes just forty five minutes to an hour and is supported by the SuspensionMAXX Technical Support Program. SMX-1311 directly replaces Dodge part number 68055439AA & 68020464AB. 100% manufactured in the US and covered under the MAXXLinks Limited Warranty.
In 2011, the Ram Trucks brand was separated from Dodge and the vehicle continued to evolve. In 2013 electronic stability control became standard on 2500 & 3500 models. Tubular axle control links were used on the 2500 up to until the 2014 model year, and on the 3500 up until 2013.5. This chassis change also dictates use of MAXXLinks part number SMX-1315 for vehicles produced after those dates.
Suspension part number: SMX-1311