Fits: 1998.5-2018 Dodge 5.9L & 6.7L Cummins trucks.
Please note! This manifold is a center dump T-4 flange manifold and is designed to replace the exhaust manifold on 1998.5-2002 5.9L Cummins trucks when the using an aftermarket turbo with a T-4 flange. It can be used on trucks as new as 2018, however, since 2003-2018 trucks have an offset turbo flange and in 6.7L applications has a different turbo flange altogether, it is NOT a direct replacement for these trucks.
Internal geometry is optimized through Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), which increases flow throughout the RPM band for your high flowing T4 of T6 based turbo. Thick-wall cast high silicone ductile iron retains heat energy. Precision slip joints allow the manifold to expand and contract, which reduces cyclic thermal fatigue and greatly increase manifold longevity. 1/8-NPT ports are pre-drilled and tapped.
- Better cylinder exhaust evacuation to keep EGTs down
- Extracts exhaust pulses for quicker turbo spool
- Improves turbo response
- Thick walled high silicone casting for long lasting durability
- High temperature POR 15 paint
- Pre-drilled for pyrometer probes and pressure gauges
- Machined for use with 45mm Hyper Gate or Turbo Smart
- Block off plate and clamp provided
- Gate port area is 1.67 sq. in. (33%)