Cart is empty
The popular "DSS" steering stabilizer will greatly reduce steering "wander" on your late model Dodge pickup. This unit will serve to eliminate sector shaft play in the steering box which is a large contributor to wandering and poor road feel. It also serves to minimize frame flex at the steering box mounting point.
First check all your steering components. Loose ball joints, tie-rod ends or trackbar obviously must be replaced. Poor wheel alignment must also be corrected. A steering box that has a loose sector shaft is often an overlooked cause of poor steering.
* Made in the USA.
* Straight bolt-on installation. No drilling or welding.
* All mounting hardware is supplied.
* Durable powder-coated finish.
* NTN® bearing is easily replaced if necessary.
* Compatible with most lift kits. There are some exceptions, however. If your lift kit has drop brackets for the anti-sway bar AND there is a tube between these brackets, then there will be interference.
ATTN Borgeson Steering box owners: Some modification (slotting) is required to use this item with a Borgeson upgraded steering box.
1994 to 2002 Dodge 2500 and 3500 4x4, 1994 to 2001 1500 4x4
No posts found