The heart of any pulling truck, race car, or tuner car is the engine that powers it. just like a real heart you should do anything to protect it so that it can continue to perform for many years to come. Cometic is pleased to offer protection for your engine in the form of StreetPro gasket kits. Hundreds of hours of research and development goes into these kits to make sure each part was made of the best material available and that every needed gasket or seal was included. StreetPro is a race proven line of gasket kits for the street that offers the same proven technology the is used in Championship winning race cars around the world.
Years: 2007.5 and up
Engine: Cummins 6.7L 24 Valve
Top End Kit Includes:
- .052 MLX Head Gasket 4.312" Bore (1)
- Injector O-Ring (6)
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket (6)
- Valve Stem Seals (24)
- Fuel Line O-Rings (11)
- Fuel Injector Seal/Washer (6)
- Turbo Inlet Gasket (1)
- Exhaust Pipe Gasket (1)
- EGR Gaskets (2)
- Intake Manifold Gasket (1)
- Valve Cover Gasket (1)
Cometic part number: PRO3004T
Bore Size: 4.312"
MLX Head gasket info:
- Incorporates a locking bore seal for even greater cylinder sealing potential.
- Provide maximum sealing performance for today's high output engines and requires no sealants
- Ideal for aluminum heads to aluminum blocks and aluminum heads to cast iron blocks withstanding the shearing force created by the two materials.
- No need to re-torque, the embossing design of the MLS gasket promotes an even clamp load across the sealing surface allowing for measurable reduced bore distortion
Cometic MLx Gaskets are comprized of multiple layers of stainless steel due to it's increased strength, ability to rebound and resistance to corrosion.
The outer layers of the gaskets are embossed and coated on both sides with Viton - a flouroelastomer rubber based material that is heat resistant to 250°C /482ºF. Viton is designed to meet the demands of a variety of harsh sealing environments, load conditions, and surface finishes.
The center or shim layer is an uncoated stainless steel layer that is folded back upon itself to create the locking portion of the bore seal.
Cometic Gaskets have a 3-4 business day lead time before item ships.