Cart is empty
Simply stated, more is better when it comes to transmission fluid. The more fluid there is, the cooler the transmission runs, the cleaner the fluid stays and the longer the transmission lasts. That’s why you need a PPE Heavy Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan for your Dodge transmission. But wait, there’s more! Large 3/4-inch cooling fins outside and internal heat-sink fins reduce transmission operating temperatures up to 40 degrees. Cast from A356-T6 aluminum alloy right here in the USA, the PPE Heavy Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan features drilled and threaded 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch NPT ports for optional temperature probes and a 1-inch port provides easy fluid drainage. A Neodymium magnet-equipped SS drain plug, Allen head mounting bolts and gasket all come with the kit.
- Internal and external cooling fins
- Cast aluminum finish increases heat dissipation
- Increases fluid capacity by 4 quarts
- Powerful Neodymium magnet traps harmful metals
- 1/8- & 1/4-inch NPT Stainless temperature probe access plugs
- Robust side ribs provide additional strength
- Viton O-Ring sealed filter spacer block
- Heavy-duty MP-15 gasket included (for use on early models)
1966 to 1989-36RH, 37RH
1989 to 1995-46RH, 47RH
1996 to 2001-46RE, 47RE
2002 to 2007-48RE
All 727 Transmission bodies
¾-inch - Tallest fins on the market!
Deep baffles prevent “sloshing” and transfer heat.
6” overall depth
228051020 Black Add $15.00
228051010 Brushed Add $15.00
No posts found