Does Not Come with Gasket. The original must be re-used.
The PPE ZF 8HP70 Heavy-Duty Aluminum Transmission Pan is an upgrade for the ZF 8HP70 transmission in your 2013-2020 Ram 1500. Cast from high-strength aluminum, this pan provides optimal heat dissipation due to the internal heat sinks, and external cooling fins. These cooling fins, combined with the aluminum construction promote reduced transmission oil temperatures.
Cooler oil not only provides better lubrication, it also helps increase transmissions service life while reducing service costs. Each PPE Pan includes a high-powered, neodymium magnet equipped drain plug to keep harmful ferrous metal contaminants out of the transmission internals. PPE also includes an exclusive removable and replaceable oil filter. This means unlike the factory part, there's no need to discard the filter assembly every time you service your truck's transmission. This eliminates the high cost of replacing the factory filter.
- Includes Replaceable Filter
- Stainless Steel Drain Plug
- Cast Aluminum Construction
- Holds 2 Quarts More Than Stock Pan
- Reduced Transmission Oil Temperatures
- Pan sold individually.
- Gasket must be supplied by end user.
- Gasket and mounting hardware not included.
- Inside and outside of pan are shown in same image for display purposes only.
- 2013-2020 Ram 1500 V6, V8 & EcoDiesel with 8HP70 or 8HP75 Transmission
- 2015-2020 Dodge Challenger 5.7L/6.4L V8 with 8HP70 or 8HP75 Transmission
- 2015-2020 Dodge Charger 5.7L/6.4L V8 with 8HP70 or 8HP75 Transmission
PPE part numbers:
- 228053000 (Raw)
- 228053010 (Brushed)
- 228053020 (Black)