This PML Dana 50/60 front end cover is designed for older Ford Super Duty trucks. This cover clears the ring gear and the steering linkage on most older Ford truck applications. Possible applications for this cover include:
- Dodge 1 ton trucks, 1975 to 1999
- Ford F–350 trucks and F–250, 1966 to about 1997
- Ford Excursion and , F–450, F–550, 1999 and newer
- GM 1 ton trucks, 1973 to 1991
- Jeep and truck custom Dana 60 rear or front applications
If your stock cover has a vent fitting (instead of having a vent on the differential housing), this differential cover cannot be used. The vent is common on Dodge trucks.
Configurations vary so please check carefully. Some F–250 trucks have independent front suspension and cannot use this cover. Some Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks can have a trackbar and do not have clearance for a larger cover. Be sure to check for clearance with the steering all the way at stops.
This differential cover has drain and fill/level check holes.
PML Differential Cover Features:
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures, app. 0.5 qt. over stock
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to differential housing
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal using RTV or factory reusable gasket
- Oil changes without removing the cover
- All hardware provided, including magnetic drain plug
- MADE IN THE USA!!
PML Inc. :6063