The PML Dana 50/60 front differential cover fits 1999 and newer Super Duty Fords and some 1994–2002 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 vehicles. The fin pattern matches our rear covers for Dana 80 and Ford Sterling axles.
On Ford F–250 and F–350 trucks, this front end differential cover is slightly deeper than the stock covers for added fluid capacity.
For Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 vehicles, please check the cover dimensions and look at your trackbar bracket before ordering. Also, if your stock cover has a vent fitting (instead of having a vent on the differential housing), this differential cover cannot be used.
This part is shallower than our straight fin Dana 50/60 front cover for more steering linkage clearance.
For 1997 and older Ford F250/350 trucks, this part will not clear the ring gear. Our straight fin Dana 50, 60 front cover will clear the ring gear. Always check yoru vehicle before ordering.
This diff cover has drain and fill/level check holes.
PML Differential Cover Features:
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures, app. 0.5 qt. over stock
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to differential housing
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal using RTV or factory reusable gasket
- Oil changes without removing the cover
- All hardware provided, including magnetic drain plug
- MADE IN THE USA!!
PML Inc. :10737