This part is being phased out for the AirDog 2 4G and there is a limited supply. Please call for availability before ordering.
The new AirDog® II Demand Flow Fuel Preporator®
98.5-04 Dodge 5.9L Cummins Diesel 200GPH Airdog 2 System with preset fuel pressure regulator.
Fits trucks with or without in-tank fuel pumps, kit includes fuel suction tube kit.
This new model Fuel Preporator® improves on the original by offering demand flow, so that the unit only draws as much fuel from the tank – through the tank module – as is required by the engine, and then returns only air and a dribble of fuel to the tank. What does this mean? Connecting to the tank module means there is no need to drill holes in the fuel tank to install an aftermarket fuel draw straw, so installation with the included fittings is QUICK and EASY.
The AirDog II also features a preset fuel pressure regulator. As always, all AirDog® II units come complete with fittings, fuel lines, mounting brackets, and full-color installation manual specific to each model truck.
All-Inclusive Installation Kit includes:
- Most Compact System Available
- Only 7” L x 3.2” W x 10” H
- High Efficiency, Long Life Gerotor Fuel Pump
- Lower Cost Replacement Filters
- Relay Controlled Wiring Harness
- Low Fuel Pressure Warning Light Available
- Includes Wire Screen Water Separator
- Lifetime Warranty
Reliability and Performance! Two powerful reasons to add an AirDog® II to your diesel pickup!
- Relay Control Wiring Harness
- Fuel Module Up-Grade (when required)
- All Fuel Fittings Required
- Mounting Hardware
- 1/2″ Fuel Lines W/ OEM Style Quick Connect Fittings
- AirDog® II Bracket & Spacer
- Plastic Ties
- Installation Manual
The AirDog® II provides the proper pressure/flow of fuel to your diesel engine under virtually all operating conditions for PEAK EFFICIENCY with CONSISTENT and MAXIMUM POWER OUTPUT!
Pureflow technologies: A5SABD028