Full 3.5" post intercooler intake system for Cummins 5.9 liter turbo diesel engines in 1998.5-2002 Dodge Ram pickup trucks.
- The MEGA Intake System replaces all of your 3” factory post intercooler plumbing and intake manifold with 3.5” mandrel bend tubing. It replaces all of your factory boots and clamps with top quality silicone couplers and stainless T-clamps. The manifold is fitted with a half inch thick CNC laser cut flange and a total of 4 1/8” NPT ports to handle any combination of sensors and injectors. If you’d like a different configuration or quantity of ports, just let us know. We also offer the entire system powder coated any of our standard colors. On top of all that, we made this system capable of being run with or without the heater grid, just like our other manifolds.
- For an additional charge, select powdercoating colors are available on this manifold.
- This intake comes with instructions, a factory Cummins gasket, factory Cummins bolts where possible, and port plugs.
- Custom colors and semi custom modifications are available as well, just ask!
- Full steel construction consisting of, 3.5" mandrel bent tubing, laser cut 1/2" flange and 1/4" thick dipstick mounting bracket.
- Fully TIG welded with precise settings to produce optimal penetration without impacting airflow.
- 50-200 degrees F drop in EGT's
- .5-1 MPG increase
- Increased throttle response
- Faster turbo spool
Pusher part number: 24VM2G
Can NOT ship to California!