3" steel tubular intake horn for Cummins 5.9 liter turbo diesel engines in 1998.5-2002 (2nd gen.) Dodge Ram pickup trucks.
- All Pusher Intakes can be used with or without the factory heater grid.
- Production Process: After refining the design and fabrication process, we are proud to offer these intakes made from; All TIG welded, 3” 6061-T6 mandrel bent tubing, with water jetted 1/2" flange and 1/4" dipstick mount. All intakes come standard with two 1/8 inch NPT ports on the back for methanol/water injection, a boost gauge, etc.
- For an additional charge, select powdercoating colors are available on this manifold.
- Custom colors and semi custom modifications are available as well, just ask!
- Full steel construction consisting of, 3" mandrel bent tubing, laser cut 1/2" flange and 1/4" thick dipstick mounting bracket.
- Fully TIG welded with precise settings to produce optimal penetration without impacting airflow.
- 50-200 degrees F drop in EGT's
- .5-1 MPG increase
- Increased throttle response
- Faster turbo spool
Pusher part number: 24VS2G
Can NOT ship to California!