Why is this an essential upgrade?
The OE valve body is a HUGE problem on these trucks! They can develop cross leaks, warping, excessive wear on the solenoid switch valves, and blown out and broken accumulators. These problems are all addressed with the BabyMaker1000.
How did Randy's Solve these issues?
- Disassemble the valve body plat and sand it using a 0.000150 certified sanding stone
- The solenoid switch valve is bored out and the Transgo switch valve kit is installed. (Corrects pressure, error codes, and overdrive clutch failures)
- Install the Sonnax Accumulator Kit and Accumulator Cover (Better sealing accumulators and relocated sealing ring allowing even worn-out bores to work better than new! Also provides 3 additional screws to prevent higher pressure without destroying the plate)
- DNJ Channel Plate is installed (Remove warping or flexing under pressure and heat shallow passages allow significantly quicker fluid supply rates)
- Valve body (w/features noted above)
- New OE solenoids (7.5-18)
- Ability to run (up to) 250psi, not recommended to surpass 225psi
Product Number: 211318112, BabyMaker1000