- Part Number: SMX-1315L
- Est. Ship Time: Usually Ships By Next Business Day
MAXXLinks Leveled for 2014-2019 Ram 2500 and 2013.5-2019 Ram 3500 4x4 NEW CHASSIS with a leveling kit up to 3". Including Mega Cab. Leveled Length - 6.5 inches from the bottom of the front sway bar to axle mount centerline.
Sold in Pairs
- Wear prone stock ball socket is replaced with a long-lasting, simple and robust design
- Thermoplastic/urethane bushings perform better and last longer than original equipment rubber design
- Features include 4140 alloy steel eyelets, drawn over mandrel steel tubing and grade 8 bolts
- Extended length for vehicles that have been leveled up to 3”. Measures 6.5” from bottom of front sway bar to axle mount centerline
- Maintenance-free, corrosion resistant, and won’t squeak or rattle
- Excellent SuspensionMAXX customer service and technical support
- 100% American Made and covered by the MAXXLinks Limited Warranty
2014-2017 Ram 2500 and 2013.5-2017 Ram 3500 4x4 NEW CHASSIS. Including Mega Cab – Leveled up to 3”.
MAXXLinks part number SMX-1315L fits 2014-2019 Ram 2500 and 2013.5-2019 Ram 3500 4x4 trucks, including Mega Cab, which has been leveled up to 3”. MAXXLinks Leveled Heavy Duty Sway Bar End Links were developed by the innovators at SuspensionMAXX as an extremely durable, cost-efficient and long lasting solution for the quick wearing OEM end links – which are known to have a short service life. The MAXXLinks end link system replaces the wear-prone OEM ball-in-socket style link with a simple and robust high-quality design. 100% manufactured in the US and covered under the MAXXLinks Limited Warranty.
MAXXLinks Leveled Heavy Duty Sway Bar End Links use thermoplastic/urethane bushings to perform better and last longer than the original equipment ball-in-socket design. Eyelet links are manufactured with ultra-high strength 4140 treated alloy steel and electroplated with yellow zinc dichromate for corrosion resistance. MAXXLinks come complete with stainless steel washers and locking fasteners and are maintenance free.
MAXXLinks simply bolt in place. Installation takes just forty-five minutes to an hour and is supported by the SuspensionMAXX Technical Support Program. SMX-1315L measures 6.5 inches from the bottom of the front sway bar to axle mount centerline.
Tubular axle control links were used on the 2500 up to until the 2014 model year, and on the 3500 up until 2013.5. This chassis change dictates the use of MAXXLinks part number SMX-1315 for vehicles produced after those dates.
Suspension Maxx part number: SMX-1315L