14-22 Ram 2500 4WD + 13-22 Ram 3500 4WD Pacbrake 1.75" Leveling Kit
- Part Number: HP10291
- Est. Ship Time: Usually Ships By Next Business Day
NOTES: 1.75" Lift. Maximum tire size – 35". For use on trucks with the NEW OEM Radius Arm Suspension Design. Not Compatible with Power Wagon or Snow Prep / Ambulance Package
Install Pacbrake’s lightweight aluminum spacers above the factory coil springs to level your truck’s stance.
The main reason the front is lower is trucks come like that from the factory so that they are relatively level when the rear end squats after being towed or loaded up. Over time, the additional weight reduces the height of the front suspension, causing it to sit much lower than the rear.
Pacbrake has a solution, by installing our lightweight aluminum spacers above the factory coil springs to level the vehicle’s stance.
- Levels the stance of a vehicle by raising the front end a fixed amount.
- Increases both the ground and wheel well clearance to allow for installation of
- larger wheels.
- Designed with safety and ease of installation in mind, these kits require no strut
- preloading, cutting, or modification of factory installed parts.
- CNC machined billet aluminum spacers
- Billet shock extensions
- Blue anodized finish
- Laser etched logo
- Grade 8 hardware
- 18" - 315/70R18 = 35.4 “ overall tire height
- 20" - 295/65R20 / 325/60R20 = 35.1” and 35.4” overall tire height
- 22" - 35X12.5R22