The Banks Power Big Hoss Intake Manifold System - 42747 has been specialy designed to maximize race performance for your 2003-2007 5.9L Dodge Cummins engine's air intake system.
A Banks Racing product developed on the Banks Cummins Sidewinder® Dakota, the Big Hoss Intake Manifold is the world's first high-performance manifold for a Dodge Cummins common rail. It provides tremendous flow and uniform air distribution for more available power at a given boost level. Big Hoss allows porting of the intake ports.
Optional Boost Tube upgrade available part # 41315.
This is an extreme RACE ONLY product for use at sanctioned racing events. Hood Modification will be required for this item to fit properly.
- Provides Tremendous Air Flow
- Creates Uniform Air Distribution
- More Available Power at Any Given Boost Level
- Intake Manifold and Mounting Hardware
- Boost Hose, Clamps and Retention Hardware
- Dipstick Tube and Wire Loom Relocation Hardware