- Part Number: IMSDAAMFK
- Est. Ship Time: Usually Ships in 5-7 Days
Tired of replacing your Cummins balljoints one after the other? Tired of the quirky steering characteristics? Ready for an actual solution with a solid explanation as to why it’s better?…..here it is!
The AAM is plagued by something different than any other knuckle like the Ford or Jeep….the uppers and lowers don’t rotate on the same axis and this is where problems start. In the factory configuration the lower joint misaligns as it rotates and the upper joint telescopes because it’s not a balljoint at all, but a greased shank inside a steel sleeve. The Delete System changes this dynamic.
- 4130 custom machined press-fit upper & lower cups
- Custom spec’d 7/8” heat-treated and hardened hardware with Grade 8 nylock nuts
- 7/8” Teflon-lined F2 fit bearings for smooth operation and normal steering return-to-center
- 3D printed plastic dust cap and Viton seal head to keep debris from tops of each assembly with open bottom to allow any moisture/debris to evacuate from joint
IMS Part Number - IMSDAAMFK