Billet aluminum side freeze plug to replace the stock plugs on a 89-07 Cummins block.
- Solve your blown freeze plug issues once and for all! This plug will not leak or blow out under high coolant pressure when running at higher RPM.
- Unique bolt seal design positively seals and supports the bolt head, eliminating the chance of bolt seal failure down the road.
- Round clamp bar works on 12v and CR blocks with no modifications.
- Anodized black.
- 24v and CR engines require a total of 3.
- 12v engines require 4, if the block heater is removed.
Power Driven Diesel: 51632196161