DFC engines may take 2-8 weeks to ship. Please contact us to verify lead times if you are in a hurry, before purchasing.
Built for work trucks, daily drivers and the diesel enthusiast in mind these engines are a vast improvement from stock as they contain important upgrades to common problem areas. With the majority of Dodge, Ford and Chevy truck owners having some form or another of aftermarket upgrades done, DFC has remanufactured all of our engines to perform flawlessly with added horsepower and still backed with one of the industry leading warranties in North America. For rebuilt Cummins diesel engines and Cummins engine parts, contact us today.
DFC engines are remanufactured by diesel enthusiast for diesel enthusiasts. DFC stands behind their products with one of the industry’s leading 5 year 100,000 mile warranty.
DFC 5.9L Long Block Includes:
The DFC Long Block has all rockers and pushrods preset to factory specifications and includes a remanufactured cylinder head, internal components, front & rear cover, oil pan, and the complete gasket kit for long block installation.
- 5 Year / 100,000 Mile Warranty
- Professionally Machined & Bored
- Remanufactured From High Quality Components
New Engine Checklist (Replacement Items, Sold Separately):
- Oil Cooler - highly recommended and mandatory if your past engine had a bearing failure.
- Injectors - highly recommended especially on higher mileage engines or engines with contaminated fuel.
- Turbocharger - recommended if mileage over 125K miles, mandatory if shaft play is present, or if engine was dusted.
- Water Pump - highly recommended if engine has over 125K miles.
- Evans Waterless Coolant - recommended upgrade to prevent corrosion, boilover, and all-around a better cooling system performance.
The specific brand of each component may change due to part availability at the time of each build. Parts are chosen at the discretion of DFC and cannot be specially requested. DFC uses only the best components sourced from multiple brands during the remanufacturing process and backs their engines with an industry-leading 5-year 100,000 mile warranty.
Shipping charges are calculated based on shipping to the lower continental 48 states to a business with fork lift or loading dock. If you need this item shipped to a residential address, please call for an accurate shipping quote.
Note: $500 Crate charge is included in core charge total. Engine shipping crate must be returned with core engine to receive full core credit.
Please drain all fluids, if any, from the core. The core returned must be a like-for-like make, model, type and part number. Cores will not be accepted from a salvage or junkyard. Cores that have been disassembled or have missing and/or damaged major components will not receive full core credit. Cores returned with destroyed blocks or other severely damaged components may be subject to a pro-rated core return. Please call us to discuss possible deductions.