- 2014-2022 Ram 2500 4x4
- 2013-2022 Ram 3500 4x4
Dodge Ram Steering Kit. All new design and components specific to the new radius arm Ram Truck platform. Direct bolt-in replacement for the stock drag link and tie rod for an immediate upgrade in steering feel and strength. No wheel size requirements! Can be installed on a stock Ram with stock wheels and tires. Tie rod is made from heat treated chromoly for maximum strength. Low misalignment dust boots eliminate tie rod flop. Drag link is made from high quality DOM steel tubing for maximum strength. You will not find a better steering kit on the market! We offer both a single or dual stabilizer options for our 14+ Ram Steering Kit. Follow the links
- Dodge Ram Truck 2014+ 2500 4x4, 2013+ 3500 4x4, 2014+ Power Wagon
- Improves strength and steering feel and eliminates any chance of bending.
- Offers a more direct connection to the road compared to stock; no more bent drag links and constantly having to align your vehicle.
- Synergy Heavy Duty Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends are stronger and more durable than stock and include grease fittings/replaceable dust boots for ease of maintenance.
- Synergy High Performance Grease recommended (4119).
- Eliminates unwanted drag link flop.
- Drag Link length adjustable on the vehicle.
- Compatible with stock wheels and tires.
- Stabilizer bracket allows mounting of steering stabilizer to Synergy Tie Rod.
- Drag Link bolts right into the factory mounts with no additional wheel requirements.
- Tie Rod is over 40% stronger than the stock tie rod.
- No factory drag link components need to be reused.
- Includes Synergy HD Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends with oversized 1 inch shank.
- Low Misalignment tie rod end boots are used to prevent unwanted tie rod flop. Eliminates the steering dead spot commonly associated with hydro assist setups.
- Single Plane tie rod end used on the pitman arm side to prevent unwanted drag link flop.
- Tie Rod is CNC formed from 1.75 inch x .188 wall seamless chromoly tubing and heat treated after forming.
- Tie Rod has an outer diameter (OD) of 1.75 inches and must be used with our steering stabilizer clamp.
- Drag Link is CNC formed from 1.50 inch x .250 wall DOM tubing.
- Steering Stabilizer Bracket CNC Formed from 3/16 inch steel.
- Steering Stabilizer Bracket Mounting bolt has been rotated 90 degrees to eliminate any binding.
- Steering Stabilizer Bracket Allows fitment of steering stabilizers that use a 1/2 inch mounting bolt.
- Steering Stabilizer Bracket Designed to fit 1 3/4 inch diameter tie rods.
- Abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve allows adjustment of drag link length without removing it from the vehicle.
- Both ends of the bar use pinch bolts instead of jam nuts to simplify installation and adjustment.
- 100% bolt-on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- 8701-01 Drag Link
- 8702-01 Tie Rod
- Single Stabilizer
- Dual Stabilizer
- Drag Link - Replacement Tie Rod Ends: 4134-L (1x), 4160-L (1x)
- Drag Link - Min collapsed length: 39.13 inches
- Drag Link - Max extended length: 41.50 inches
- Tie Rod - Steering Stabilizer Clamp 8703-01 required to retain steering stabilizer
- Tie Rod - Replacement Tie Rod Ends: 4138-L (2x)
- Tie Rod - Replacement Tie Rod End Low Misalignment Boots: 4134-02 (2x)
- Tie Rod - Min collapsed length: 60.00 inches
- Tie Rod - Max extended length: 62.75 inches
- Steering Stabilizer Bracket - To be used with Synergy 8702-01 13+ Ram HD Tie Rod.
- Steering Stabilizer Bracket - If an aftermarket steering stabilizer is being used, it must be no longer than the stock unit. There is not enough room to run a longer steering stabilizer in the stock position.
- Recommended Steering Stabilizers: FOX-985-24-170 (IFP) or FOX-985-02-135 (Through Shaft)
13+ Ram Truck Heavy Duty Tie Rod & Drag Link Installation Instructions
Ram Truck Steering Stabilizer Bracket Installation Instructions
Do you need to add this optional clamp kit? That really depends on your setup. If you are running a steering stabilizer that mounts in the stock location, then yes, you will need to ensure to add this. However, if you are running a PSC Hydraulic Assist, a relocated stabilizer, or no stabilizer at all, then you definitely do not need it, so no sense in making you purchase it!
KIT 8725-00 INCLUDED COMPONENTS:
8701-01: Drag Link
8702-01: Tie Rod
8702-01: Optional Tie Rod Stabilizer Clamp and Clamp Mounting Hardware
Formerly Listed Under Part Number 8725-01