09-18 Dodge Ram 4x4 Synergy Steering Box Brace 8559-04
- Part Number: 8559-04
- Est. Ship Time: Usually Ships By Next Business Day
Synergy Steering Box Brace for Dodge Ram Trucks are designed to support the steering box sector shaft by using a pillow bearing. This brace ties the front frame horns together to eliminate steering box wonder and significantly increases the life of your vehicles steering box.
- Designed to support the steering box sector shaft on 1994+ Dodge Ram 4x4 solid front axle trucks
- Ties front frame horns together, helps eliminate steering box "wander"
- Tightens up steering feel and extends the life of your truck's steering box
- Laser cut, CNC bent and precision welded using 1/4" Hot Rolled Steel plates, and 2.0" x .120" thick square tubing
- Black powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- 100% Bolt-on installation. No cutting or drilling required!
- (1) Dodge Steering box brace
- (1) 855702-M30X1.50 Pitman Arm Stud
- (1) Pillow bearing
- All necessary installation hardware
- When using an upgraded big bore box, sector shaft stud part number 855702-M30x1.5-PL is needed.
- When using an upgraded 09+ Steering Box, 8559-04 is the steering box brace needed, BUT, modifications will need to be made to the upgraded steering box mounts for proper fitment of the brace.
- Does not fit Dodge Ram Power Wagons.
- Modifications to the brace may be required for proper alignment of the sector shaft nut.
Part Number: 8559-04.