- Part Number: CS-DHMSS-03-Y
- Est. Ship Time: Usually Ships By Next Business Day
This unique to the industry design eliminates the possibility of destroying your stabilizer on rocks or other obstructions that you may encounter while out on the trails, by adding an auxiliary stabilizer out of harm’s way. Our high-mount Stabilizer consists of a 6061 billet machined clamp with 1/2″ Grade 8 Hardware, a laser cut and powder coated steel bracket, and the elite Carli Suspension Stainless Steel Stabilizer Shock. This steering stabilizer will give you the positive feel through the steering wheel that you are looking for while reducing tie rod slop. It will also help to correct any right pull from the larger more aggressive tires.
The stainless steel schrader valve shock we use is an Internal Floating Piston shock. This means there is an internal dividing piston which keeps the oil and nitrogen separated. The nitrogen gas maintains constant pressure against the low mass “floating” dividing piston and the column of hydraulic oil, virtually eliminating the possibility of oil foaming or performance loss commonly seen in emulsion style stabilizers sold by competitors.
Blog Article: What is a Steering Stabilizer?
– Direct bolt-in replacement for “Y-Style” steering
– Corrects right tire pull, adjustable
– Inside the Carli Stainless Stabilizer
– Fits stock height trucks, ONLY
– Does NOT Fit with Factory Power Wagon Sway Bar.