Crazy Carls P-Pump Conversion Kit
One of the most complete kits available! All the components needed to install a P7100 on a 98-02 24 valve Dodge Cummins engine.
We HIGHLY recommend only using STEEL lines on a street application. Stainless steel lines are brittle and may crack in a daily-driving application.
- Pump gear
- Gear housing
- Mounting studs and nuts
- Crank seal
- Housing gasket
- Vacuum pump kit
- Intake gasket set
- Conversion injection lines w/clamps
- Pump mounting bracket
- Oil feed line
- Oil line restrictor fitting
- Crazy Carl's 24V Apps throttle linkage kit
- Cam sensor adapter
Does not include:
- Fuel shutoff/shutdown solenoid
- P7100 Injection Pump
- Fuel feed & return lines
It is EXTREMELY helpful to have a 12 valve Cummins truck handy when doing this swap, so you know where everything is supposed to go :)
This is a Special Order Part, Please Allow 2-3 Weeks for shipping, injection lines are built on demand, you may get the complete kit excluding injection lines. Don't panic, the injection lines will be there soon!
- THESE LINES ARE BENT INDIVIDUALLY BY HAND. THEY MAY NEED SOME "TWEAKING" TO GET A PERFECT FIT. THE ONLY ALTERNATIVE TO THESE BENT LINES IS TO BUY THE STRAIGHT LINES AND BEND THEM YOURSELF. REMEMBER....PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE!
- PRIOR TO INSTALLATION, FLUSH EACH LINE WITH STARTING FLUID TO REMOVE ANY DEBRIS FROM THE LINE.