A WHOLE NEW ATTITUDE
Pure Diesel Power is proud to offer the All New line of Edge tuners. The Juice with Attitude CTS2, Evolution CTS2, and Insight CTS2 all offer their own style and features to make sure your Powerstroke, Cummins, or Duramax are cranking out the HP!
Featuring a sleek new look and state-of-the-art technology, the Juice with Attitude CTS2 sets the standard for power, control, and style. The Attitude CTS2 is an in-cabin controller that not only monitors vital vehicle parameters but allows you to shift-on-the-fly by controlling the Juice module for maximum control and power.
If you own a diesel truck and you’re looking for complete control over your driving experience, look no further than the Juice with Attitude CTS2. With five (some applications have six with the hot unlock) different power levels and the ability to change power levels on the fly, advanced dynamic safety features for engine and transmission protection, and huge horsepower gains, the Juice with Attitude CTS2 delivers mild to wild, and everything in between. The Attitude CTS2 monitor stays mounted in the cab to monitor, in real time, everything a complete set of aftermarket gauges would monitor and more. The Juice with Attitude CTS2 delivers improved throttle response, overall drivability, safety, and power like nothing else in the industry. Whether you own a late model Ford, Dodge, or GM diesel, Edge has a complete lineup of products to suit your needs.
Attitude CTS2 Features:
- Slim, sleek case design
- External sensors for transmission sensor, fuel pressure, and exhaust temperatures ARE INCLUDED
- 5” full–color, high-resolution, swipe screen
- Custom color mixer for gauge arcs, needles, and backgrounds
- Multiple gauge screen layouts
- Fully customizable backgrounds
- HDMI style plug for power and linking EAS accessories
- One-touch easy menu navigation
- Notification center
- 6 on-the-fly adjustable power levels*
- Up to an additional 180HP and 440 ft lb TQ*
- Performance tuning for mileage, towing, daily driving, and performance
- Dynamic safety features (cold engine protection, backdowns, turbo timer*)
- Improves low-end response
- Switch between US or Metric units of measure
- Light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Internet Updateable
*Some features may vary by make/model/year.
Edge part numbers:
- 31500 (98.5-2000)
- 31501 (01-02)