LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
- Compress two valve springs at one time with this valve spring compressor for Cummins 12-valve engines
- Made for Hamilton springs and retainers
- This is a great tool to use to get to cylinders 5 and 6 which are difficult to access because of the cowl. It is only one inch taller than the valve springs which leaves plenty of room to work on these cylinders.
- This tool features tapered cones on the top plate which makes installation of the keepers super easy. You simply adjust the height of the plate, place a keeper on the ramp, and slide the keeper onto the valve stem.
- If you are the owner of a 12-valve truck and do your own maintenance, your toolbox should not be without this tool.