- Part Number: DAT3029402-4
- Est. Ship Time: Usually Ships By Next Business Day
Solid Steel LTD 3rd Gen Style Adjustable Trackbar 94-02 4x4
REQUIRES PURCHASE OF THE 2nd GEN to 3rd GEN TRACK-BAR RETROFIT KIT FOR USE ON 94-02 TRUCKS.
This Adjustable Track Bar is fully adjustable from stock length to 4 inches longer, and it can be adjusted right on the truck to ease the process of centering the axle exactly. Just install the bar and turn the adjusting sleeve till the axle is centered, it's that simple. These are designed to work with trucks with up to 3 inches of lift.
Solid Steel Industries LTD. in conjunction with a chemist and a rubber bushing manufacturer have designed a high quality rubber bushing that is better than the OEM bushings on the 2003 and up Trackbars. Using high quality rubber bushings provides smooth quiet operation, with little or no vibration sent back to the steering wheel or elsewhere on the truck. The hardness of the rubber bushing eliminates the spongy feeling found in other, softer, rubber bushings, while still providing the right amount of deflection to reduce wear and hammering. These bushings do not hammer and wear out like steel rod ends, Heim joints, and urethane bushings.
The Adjustable Track Bar will work on 03-07 trucks with lifts up to 3 inches. When used with the Trackbar retrofit kit can be used on 1994-2002 Dodge Rams.
- Made in the USA.
- Straight bolt-on installation on most trucks.
- All mounting hardware is supplied.
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Does not interfere with the popular "Mag-Hytec" differential cover.
- DAT3029402-4 fits 1994 to 2002 2500 and 3500 4x4 ( Adjustable )
- DAT3029402-4 fits 1994 to 2001 1500 4x4 ( Adjustable )