- Part Number: SG851R
- Est. Ship Time: 1-3 Business Days
This PSC Motorsports Big Bore Steering Box with Cylinder Assist Ports for the 1994 - 2002 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 is a NEW replacement unit for the problem prone original Dodge steering.
The PSC Motorsports Dodge XD steering gear box was designed around the 2010 and newer Dodge XD platform and modified for a direct bolt-in installation using the OEM pressure and return lines and OEM 36 spline pitman arm.
The failure prone lower bearing size has been increased from 35mm to 45mm to prevent excessive side-to-side deflection of the sector shaft, the main cause of "Dodge steering "wander".
1994-2002 Dodge RAM 2500/3500 Trucks
NOTES: This product is not compatible with aftermarket steering gear brace solutions
Due to the increased overall size of the PSC XD steering gear, installation hardware including spacers and bolts are included in the kit to space the steering gear off the frame
- -6AN Male Cylinder Assist™ Ports for connection to a PSC Steering Assist Cylinder
- 45mm Diameter Sector Shaft and Larger Support Bearing
- 16:1 Steering Ratio – 3.25 Turns Lock-To-Lock
- Compatible with Factory and Aftermarket Pitman Arms
- Compatible with OEM High-Pressure and Return Line Hose Assemblies
- Eliminates the need for aftermarket steering braces
Part Number: SG851R