- 2013+ 3500
- 2014+ 2500 Dodge Rams
- 2014+ Power Wagons
- Does not function with larger aftermarket diff covers!!
- First place to start if your vehicle has ANY strange handling traits.
- Made from 1.50"x3/8" wall 1026 DOM tube.
- Delrin machined frame side bushing.
- CNC machined form threaded Heim joint tube end.
- Bead blast textured, then highest quality Powder Coated.
- Adjustable length (within spec)
- Grease fitting for frame bushing.
- Extreme duty FK Teflon lined rod end at axle side.
The OEM 2013+ Track Bar has been upgraded from the previous 2003-2013 design, and is not "absolutely mandatory" to replace right away on a new truck, as previously suggested. If you're nearing 20,000 miles on the OEM Trackbar, it's a good idea to plan on getting our Trackbar as an upgrade.
Our Trackbar is designed to be VERY rigid. Often people will think that having a rigid track bar will give steering vibration and rattle. This is simply not true being that the Trackbar is technically a steering support. You want and steering supports to be as low deflection as possible.
Note on 2019+ trucks: While a rare occurrence, our trackbar can at times slightly rub the 2019+ cast-steel bolt on frame mount. This contact is VERY slight if at all, and causes no issue. If yours touches and you want to have zero contact at that location, a 30 second job with a flat file can provide all the clearance needed.