The rear track bar equipped 2014+ 2500 Ram and Power Wagon has some strange handling quirks at higher speeds, mostly noticed on longer rolling bumps and dips in the road.
The Thuren rear track bar kit virtually eliminates that wiggle, and transforms the truck into a very precise handling vehicle. Most gains will be felt on trucks with Thuren softer rear coils.
Compared to the OEM configuration our kit relaxes the arc that the rear axle travels, reduces bushing deflection, and eliminates un-even torsional spring rate provided by the OEM track bar bushings.
These improvements work together to reduce rear steer at higher speeds, fine tune the roll center, and reduce spring rate inconsistencies when the suspension cycles. While not a mandatory upgrade for our suspension, most people find it worth every penny.
- 2014 - 2022 2500
- 2014 - 2022 Power Wagon.
- Trackbar length is extended 6.5" and lifted off the axle to improve geometry.
- Retains full suspension compression travel. Bump drops not required.
- Hardened 4140 Chromoly solid bar.
- Uses the same grease-able rebuildable performance joints as Thuren Control Arms.
- 17-4 Hardened stainless center pivots.
- All Grade 8 hardware included.
- 1/4" Steel CNC laser cut and formed heavy duty adapter bracket
- Only one new hole to drill and 2 existing holes to open up slightly on the 2500. 2 new holes to drill on the Power Wagon.
- This product will function great on other brand suspension kits from 0"-2.5" actual rear lift.