3.5" Post intercooler feeder tube for Cummins 6.7 liter turbo diesel engines in 2010-2012 Dodge Ram pickup trucks.
- All Pusher feeder tube kits for the 2007.5-2009 Cummins 6.7L are built around 3.5" mandrel bent .060" thick steel tubing. These tubes help optimize your factory intake plumbing by replacing the stock 2.4" ID plastic tube. This kit also includes two 4-ply silicone couplers and two stainless T-bolt clamps to make installing this boost tube extremely easy. When using our kit, you do not have to try and cut the factory steel band off your tube in order to save the factory outlet boot. Just loosen the factory clamps and install the supplied parts.
- For an additional charge, select powdercoating colors are available on this manifold.(Some colors may add 2-5 days additional lead time)
- Custom colors and semi custom modifications are available as well, just ask!
- Unobstructed 3.5" mandrel bent .060" steel tubing with rolled beads at inlet and outlet.
- 50-100 degrees F drop in EGT's
- .5 MPG increase
- Increased throttle response
- Faster turbo spool
- More durable and better looking
Pusher part number: PU67FT2G
Can NOT ship to California!