The aFe Stage 2 sealed cold air intake produces up to 18HP and up to 46 lbs. x ft. torque while out flowing the factory intake by up to 29%. Fully sealed in a durable commercial grade designed rotomolded air box, this air intake system features the huge 7" Pro-GUARD 7 washable/reusable, high filtration conical air filter that provides maximum filtration with increased air flow. This intake system also features a constant 5" heat-insulating molded plastic intake tube and a unique silicone turbo adapter that funnels air into the turbo for improved volumetric efficiency and maximum performance while lowering Intake Air Temps (I.A.T). In addition, this system also features an innovative Dynamic Air Scoop (D.A.S.) under the front bumper that efficiently channels additional cold air from the front of the vehicle into the air box to reduce air intake temperatures.
- Fully Sealed Design – aFe engineers have designed a very sophisticated 2-piece sealed intake that keeps out warm underhood air and brings in cooler, outside air for a denser intake charge.
- Huge 7" 360 Degree Air Filter – A huge inverted cone 360 degree round air filter is used for maximum air flow and filtration. The patented Pro-GUARD 7 performance air filter features 5-layers of progressive cotton gauze and 2-layers of synthetic media and is constructed with 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles. Filter flows 1000 cfm at 1.5" of H2O.
- Scoop – Huge 18" scoop connects to the air box to direct extra cold air from under the bumper. A polyurethane plug is provided to close scoop inlet without having to remove complete scoop, ideal for those extreme weather conditions. Fits best with factory bumper.
- Auxiliary Air Inlet Ducts – aFe engineers have added two auxiliary air inlets to provide additional air volume.
- Rotomolded Tube – Constant 5" tube that connect to the turbo with silicone adaptor and t-bolt clamp.
- Hassle-Free Installation – aFe has developed this intake to provide a hassle-free installation that utilizes all factory mounting locations.
AFE Power part #75-82035