- Designed to Support the Steering Box Sector Shaft on 1994+ Dodge 4x4 Solid Front Axle Trucks
- Ties Front Frame Horns Together, Eliminates Steering Box "Wander"
- Tightens Up Steering Feel & Extends the Life of Your Truck's Steering Box
- Laser Cut, CNC Bent & Precision Welded Using 1/4" Hot Rolled Steel Plates, and 2.0" x .120" Thick Square Tubing
- Black Powder Coat for Corrosion Resistance
- 100% Bolt-On Installation. No Cutting or Drilling Required!
Note: When using an upgraded 09+ steering box, Modifications to the steering box mounts will be required for proper fitment.
Part Number: 8559-04.