Cart is empty
Sinister Dodge 6.7L Cummins EGR Race Track Kit
2007.5-2009 Dodge Ram 2500 / 3500 with 6.7L Cummins EGR Valve / EGR Cooler Race Track kit
This kit WILL NOT fit cab & chassis trucks!
Competition tested at over 700hp the Sinister Diesel EGR Race Track kit is a must have for your drag or sled pull truck. Every 6.7L Cummins EGR delete kit is manufactured in house from 304 stainless steel and billet aluminum. This race kit completely replaces the entire EGR system and can be installed in 4-5 hours.
1) This product may NEVER be installed on a vehicle registered for highway or public street use.
2) By installing this product onto your vehicle, you assume all risk and liability associated with its use.
3) It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal and many state and local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violation may result in a fine of up to $32,500 per vehicle (or possibly higher depending on changes in the law). All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicle?s emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end user.
4) Due to its high performance nature, this product may void vehicle manufacturer?s warranty.
5) Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. is not responsible for misuse of its products. By installing this product, you release Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. of any and all liability associated with its use.
6) No other applications besides off-road competition racing use are intended or implied. Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing or using!
7) Not available for sale or use in the state of California, Colorado and Arizona.
Sinister Diesel part number: SD-EGRD-6.7C-07
This product may defeat emissions systems via electronic or mechanical means and is STRICTLY for off-road use only. According to the EPA Clean Air Act, it is illegal for use on any Federal, State, or Local public highways and illegal use is punishable by the penalties enacted by the mentioned laws. We do not condone illegal use of these products, and a Liability waiver must be filled out, signed, & returned before this item will ship. Click here for Online Liability Waiver or here for Fax/Email Liability Waiver. We do NOT accept returns on ANY emissions defeating electronics or equipment. NO EXCEPTIONS! This item CANNOT be shipped to California.
No posts found