Intake Manifold for Cummins 6.7 liter turbo diesel engines in 2007.5-2012 Dodge Ram pickup trucks.
- All Pusher intake manifolds for the 2007.5-2012 Cummins 6.7L trucks are built around 3.5" inlet that smoothly transitions to two 3" mandrel bent .060" thick steel tubes. This performance intake manifold offers a huge air flow gain over the stock manifold.
- Due to our twin tube design we are able to nearly double the outlet size over the stock manifold while maintaining a smooth and constant cross section. This design also enabled us to change to a short bolt in place of the long driverside flange bolt that passes right through the center of the stock manifold air plenum. Thus freeing up airflow even more yet maintaining the stock six bolt pattern for a proper seal.
- With a vast improvement over the stock manifold and even most after market manifolds you can expect quicker turbo spool, lower egt's, and less over all strain on your motor.
- The kit also includes a factory Cummins gasket and some other minor hardware to make installing this intake extremely easy. You will need to delete all of your factory emissions equipment as this manifold does not have provisions to use any of it. This manifold is for off road use only.
- This intake comes with instructions, a factory Cummins gasket, factory Cummins bolts where possible, and port plugs.
- For an additional charge, select powdercoating colors are available on this manifold.
- Custom colors and semi custom modifications are available as well, just ask!
**Pair this manifold with our 3.5" boost tube for even better airflow.
- Unobstructed 3.5" inlet to two 3" mandrel bent .060" steel tubes.
- Fully TIG welded with precise settings to produce optimal penetration without impacting airflow.
- 50-200 degrees F drop in EGT's
- .5-1 MPG increase
- Deletes constrictive emissions equipment
- Significant gain in throttle response
- Faster turbo spool
Pusher part number: P6.7Intake
Can NOT ship to California!