SubZero Intercooler Kit with Silver Arc-Flow Intake, Dodge, 2003 - 2007
The high efficiency air-to-air technology found in ATS new SubZero Intercooler will be a great performance boost for your 03-07 Dodge 5.9L Cummins. Since power and performance in a diesel depend on fuel and air, feeding the engine with cool dense air is critical for peak operation, the SubZero Intercooler passes air expelled from the turbocharger through its aluminum finned tank and exchanges heat out to produce optimal air temperature entering the engines intake. The result is an increase in air molecules that mix with fuel, and provide better combustion for improved power and fuel economy and an intercooler torture tested in the steep, high
altitude, roads of the Colorado Rocky Mountains!
The SubZero Intercooler features a robust design that eliminates factory plastic components and uses a unique "stepped-tank" layout which provides maximum airflow to the lower section of the intercooler (which typically exhibits much hotter temperatures and
restricted flow with other intercoolers).
The ATS heavy duty design provides safe operation at higher-than-stock boost levels, while giving temperature reductions of over two hundred degrees at the intake, and up-to one hundred fifty degrees at the exhaust.
The SubZero is designed for a straight-forward installation procedure that includes all of the necessary hardware and comes with upgraded intercooler boots for mounting. Regardless of the trucks usage this is a very smart upgrade option for diesel owners who want to get the most out of their vehicle! Other benefits of cooling the inlet air is that it maximizes engine performance, lowers firing pressures and minimizes stress on the engine.
ATS SubZero Intercooler Features and Benefits:
- Intercooler with Silver ATS Arc-Flow Intake Manifold
- Exclusive ATS stepped-tank design provides maximum airflow to the bottom of the intercooler
- Upgraded intercooler boots are included in kit
- Air intake temperatures can drop over 200 degrees F
- Exhaust temperatures can drop up to 150 degrees F
- Provides higher efficiency cooling as compared to other intercoolers
- Heavy-duty construction means reliability at higher boost levels
- Provides clean bolt-on power with all hardware supplied