This Dana differential cover fits the rear end on applicable Dodge, Ford and GM trucks and vans. The ring gear varies with application (commonly 9.75 or 10.5 inches).
Some popular rear end applications for this Dana 60, 70 differential cover are:
- 1988-1993 Dodge Ram 250 & 350
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 with automatic transmission
- Ford E250 & E350 vans
This cover can be machined for a temperature sending unit. The hole for this goes in the face of the differential cover. So the temperature sending unit probe would be perpendicular to the face. This optional machining must be ordered over the phone. A plug is included for the hole is included.
SHIPS WITHIN 1 TO 2 BUSINESS DAYS!
PML Differential Cover Features:
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures, app. 0.8 qt. over stock
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to differential housing
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal using RTV or factory reusable gasket
- Oil changes without removing the cover
- All hardware provided, including magnetic drain plug
- MADE IN THE USA!!
PML Inc. :9426