This American Axle rear end differential cover fits some 2003 and newer Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 and it fits GM trucks Silverado and Sierra 2500HD & 3500 with the Duramax or 8.1 engine.
The Dodge Ram 2500 and Ram 2500 may have a 10.5-inch or an 11.5-inch ring gear. You might have an identification sticker in your glove box or on your driver's door that states which differential you have.
This diff cover has oil fill, level check, and drain holes to make it easy to follow the 15K oil change interval that Dodge specifies for the AAM axles used in 2003 and newer Ram 2500 & 3500 trucks.
This cover also has an undrilled boss for a temperature sensor. Please call to order if you would like the boss drilled and tapped.
SHIPS WITHIN 1 TO 2 BUSINESS DAYS!
PML Differential Cover Features:
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures, 0.75 qt. over stock
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to differential housing
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal using RTV or factory reusable gasket
- Oil changes without removing the cover
- All hardware provided, including magnetic drain plug
- MADE IN THE USA!!
PML Inc. :10361