MAXXLinks Rear for '94 -'02 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 4x4 with rear camper sway bar package. Center to center measurement of 8.5".
- Wear prone stock ball socket is replaced with a long-lasting, simple and robust design
- Thermoplastic/urethane bushings perform better and last longer than original equipment rubber design
- Features include 4140 alloy steel eyelets, drawn over mandrel steel tubing and grade 8 bolts
- Direct replacement for OE sway bar end links – measures 8.5” center to center
- Maintenance-free, corrosion resistant, and won’t squeak or rattle
- Excellent SuspensionMAXX customer service and technical support
- 100% American Made and covered by the MAXXLinks Limited Warranty
- 1994 - 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 4x4 with rear camper sway bar package
MAXXLink part number SMX-7371 is a direct replacement for original equipment rear sway bar end links used on 1994 - 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 4x4 with the factory supplied camper/towing package sway bar system. The links measure 8.5” center to center.
MAXXLink Heavy Duty Sway Bar End Links were developed by the innovators at SuspensionMAXX as an extremely durable, cost efficient and long lasting solution for the quick wearing OEM end links – which are known to have a short service life. The MAXXLink end link system replaces the wear prone OEM ball-in-socket style link with a simple and robust high quality design. 100% manufactured in the US and covered under the MAXXLinks Limited Warranty.
MAXXLink Heavy Duty Sway Bar End Links use thermoplastic/urethane bushings to perform better and last longer than the original equipment ball-in-socket design. Eyelet links are manufactured with ultra-high strength 4140 treated alloy steel and electroplated with yellow zinc dichromate for corrosion resistance. Shaft sections are made from drawn over mandrel steel tubing and grade 8 bolts for durability. Maintenance free MAXXLinks come complete with stainless steel washers and locking fasteners. MAXXLinks can be used as high-quality replacement parts or as a preventative maintenance measure.
MAXXLinks simply replace original equipment sway bar end links. Installation takes just forty five minutes to an hour and is supported by the SuspensionMAXX Technical Support Program.
Suspension Maxx part number: SMX-7371