This is Pure Diesel Power's CNC Machined Fuel Filter head designed for the 89-02 Cummins 5.9L. This fuel filter comes standard with a port for a 1/8" NPT fuel pressure sensor to work alongside your fuel pressure gauge. A 1/8" NPT plug comes standard with the kit if you do not have a gauge for fuel pressure. This kit is designed to exactly fit your 94-96 Cummins without any modification, with slight modifications will work on 89-93 Cummins (bending/positioning lines) also 97-02 may require modification to the end of the fuel lines to fit if they have ever been updated to the plastic lid cartridge filter. Our fuel filter head is CNC Machined for added strength and durability over the stock housing. This kit is the perfect solution for your leaking fuel filter or if you're upgrading your trucks performance/looks and simply prefer a spin-on filter. With our optional Banjo Bolt upgrade, you can protect yourself from snapping a weak bolt in addition to getting a higher flow for your high-performance vehicle! Also, add a Fuel Pressure Snubber to eliminate fuel pressure gauge "vibration".
Due to having to spin the fuel filter to change it, it is highly recommended to have a plug-in style connection for the water in fuel sensor. Unfortunately, after extensive searching, we are unable to source a plug that mates with the factory water-in-fuel sensor. The next best thing was to source a quality, weather-resistant male-female plug kit.
- Pressure gauge ready (pre-drilled 1/8"npt)
- CNC machined billet aluminum (stronger)
- Retains factory features
- Show truck ready (Engraved with our logo for style points)
- Included (1) filter stud - (pdp39264)
- Optional 1/8" plug or gauge snubber
- Optional sandwiched fuel heater w/ stud - (BDD1050347)
- Optional (2) high strength/flow banjo bolts - (x2 HF12MMBB or x2 PDPHF12MM)
- Recommended (4) banjo washer seals
- Required Water-in-Fuel Sensor (unless you already have one or plan to run a sensorless filter)- (3831852-S)
- Optional Fuel filter of choice
- Lifetime Warranty
- When installing your fuel pressure plug or sensor (for OEM or aftermarket setups) please ensure you use a sealing tape or liquid to maintain airtight seal!
- Water in Fuel sensor not covered under warranty.
Pure Diesel Power part number: PDP39256
(replaces OEM kit 3925600 and Fleetguard FFC9799)