Get a high-quality short block for your 2007.5-2018 Dodge 6.7L Cummins (G56 Manual & 68RFE Automatic) when you install the DFC Diesel Remanufactured Short Block Crate Engine. During the remanufacturing process DFC makes crucial upgrades to your short block that helps maintain durability and reliability. Every DFC engine is machined using Rottler machining equipment that makes your engines tolerances more precise than OEM specifications. DFC engine builders expertly remanufactures each engine to meet the most stringent guidelines.
The DFC short block is rebuilt with near identical weight and piston and connecting rod assemblies. DFC installs reinforced internals that help you get a smoother running engine that makes less noise and feel more balanced. DFC short blocks include new pistons, rings, bearings and rods.
DFC engines are remanufactured by diesel enthusiast for diesel enthusiasts. DFC stands behind their products with one of the industry’s leading 5 year 100,000 mile warranty.
DFC 6.7L Short Block Includes:
Complete short block with internal components, front cover with seal, rear cover with main seal, oil pan, and complete gasket kit for long block installation.
- 5 Year / 100,000 Mile Warranty
- Professionally Machined & Bored
- Remanufactured From High Quality Components
New Engine Checklist (Replacement Items, Sold Separately):
- Oil Cooler - highly recommended and mandatory if your past engine had a bearing failure.
- Injectors - highly recommended especially on higher mileage engines or engines with contaminated fuel.
- Turbocharger - recommended if mileage over 125K miles, mandatory if shaft play is present, or if engine was dusted.
- Water Pump - highly recommended if engine has over 125K miles.
- Evans Waterless Coolant - recommended upgrade to prevent corrosion, boilover, and all-around a better cooling system performance.
The specific brand of each component may change due to part availability at the time of each build. Parts are chosen at the discretion of DFC and cannot be specially requested. DFC uses only the best components sourced from multiple brands during the remanufacturing process and backs their engines with an industry-leading 5-year 100,000 mile warranty.
Shipping charges are calculated based on shipping to the lower continental 48 states to a business with fork lift or loading dock. If you need this item shipped to a residential address, please call for an accurate shipping quote.
Note: $500 Crate charge is included in core charge total. Engine shipping crate must be returned with core engine to receive full core credit.
Please drain all fluids, if any, from the core. The core returned must be a like-for-like make, model, type and part number. Cores will not be accepted from a salvage or junkyard. Cores that have been disassembled or have missing and/or damaged major components will not receive full core credit. Cores returned with destroyed blocks or other severely damaged components may be subject to a pro-rated core return. Please call us to discuss possible deductions.